Many pet owners today prefer to give their pets a comfortable at home, or away from home, experience while they are away or on holiday. Not only for the comfort of their animals but also to give them peace of mind.
Advantages of house sitting:
- Your pets are in their usual environment, thus they are usually more content and settled.
- I offer the best quality care and companionship for all your pets and they can follow their usual routine.
- Your pets will receive lots of cuddles and TLC and will be in the hands of a very experienced, genuine, honest and reliable pet carer.
- Your house is occupied, thus ensuring the safety and security of your home.
- I guarantee that your home will be occupied for a minimum of 22 hours per day. This will enhance your house security by being there virtually the whole time – therefore, this will deter any unwanted intruders, etc.
- Your home is kept clean and tidy and maintained to the highest standard.
- Your garden, plants and flowers and even your vegetable plots are kept watered and cared for during your absence.
- Your swimming pool can be kept cleaned and maintained.
- I can collect your post and pay any Bills, if required.
- I am a non smoker, mature, honest and reliable and can offer excellent references.
Regular updates with photographs are provided whilst you are away – by text message, email or via Facebook.
I am a highly experienced pet sitter and have been working with and looking after animals for many years. I have volunteered at the RSPCA, PDSA, The Dogs’s Trust and local area Voluntary Manager for the Cat’s Protection League. I have further assisted generally at various Veterinary Practices and undertaken Pet First Aid training. I also support a number of animal welfare organisations.
I am experienced with large and small dogs and all types of cats and smaller animals. I can dispense medicines (both orally and via injection) and have knowledge of special dietary requirements for both Canines and Felines. I care for cats, dogs and other small animals, including rabbits, budgies and parrots, etc.
Sorry, no chickens or horses, as I am allergic.
Highly experienced with excellent references available.